That's what I actually said two days ago when I finished. Internet problems made it impossible to leap onto net and blog. I like Tahki and hope it will withstand my daughter, who has already managed to snag a few stitches and sit on a permanent marker in her new dress. Sweet. I started with the lace pattern and 288 sts in the round. After the skirt was long enough I k2tog in the round and was left with 144 sts. I made a row of yo, k2tog in between garter ridges to define the waist and knit in St st the rest of the way. I actually tried the neckline from afore mentioned tank on Interweave, but the casings were small and rolled so I had to frog the casings and bind off and decrease for armholes. I then bound off leaving four sts on each end (on the front). These sts were turned into the I-cord straps and sewn on to the back. Everyone keeps complementing even though I kind of wish I hadn't put the lace on the bottom (I like simpler designs as I've stated before and we're always more critical of our creations then other people are), but I even got a complement from my friend's husband and that's saying a lot. He noticed it right away and said "That is so cute." I found out later he asked his wife if I might be tempted into making one for their daughter and that was more than enough to make me proud of the "Tinkerbell dress"