Apr 13, 2007

More progress!!!


Ok so here are a few pics of where I'm at. The scrunching up is coming out fine, but I added some short rows, which may or may not be needed. Anyway, I don't think I was doing them right (it's been awhile) because now I've got holes! So I need to redo them. I'm on the home stretch though, and quite pleased with myself. So hopefully you'll be seeing a finished object soon. Oh and I ended up frogging the knitted encasing for under the bust, no matter what I did, it just didn't look quite how I wanted. So instead, as you can sorta see, I just did seed stitch. It works, I just wanted a separation and that did it.

4 comments:

EDNA HART said...

It looks really good to me..can't wait to se the finished piece.

Angela said...

I think the seed stitch under the bust works really well.

Ruinwen said...

The scrunching looks really cool. I like the way your idea is taking shape. :)

Hattie said...

Thanks guys, I'm glad my idea is somewhat working! I'm always afraid of messing up lol. Even though I know that's part of the process.