May 19, 2007

The Best Kind of Creation

(cross-posted to my blog)

Confession time: I've been holding out on you all.
Which is the most difficult thing, because I am The Worst Secret Keeper in the World (tm).
(hee - I originally wrote Worsted. Knit much?)
So instead, I have posted less frequently, trying to keep the All Consuming Secret to myself.
Though there are other blog-worthy things going on in my life, not being able to share my little obsession has been challenging, since, being an obsession, it is all I can/want to think about.

Said secret has also made my participation in the CAL more difficult, since my original idea for my project is now inappropriate for my personal circumstances. So I've shuffled the knitting deck, rearranged my project queue and put off the necessary revamp of my Evergreen.
But now I think I'm ready to tackle it.

Despite the lack of posting, there's been plenty of creation going on.
This July, my baby sister (!) is having a baby.
And this December, so am I.

5 comments:

Hattie said...

Congratulations! To you and your sister!

Julia (MindofWinter) said...

Yay! You must design baby things!!! How exciting. Congrats to you - couldn't happen to a nicer person!

Ruinwen Dagorielle said...

Congrats! What happy news! :)

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS-I see baby knitting in your future...

Anonymous said...

How wonderful- congratulations to you both!